Numerous movie apps have come up these days that allow you free streaming of movies on your fingertips. All you need is to install these apps in your smartphones or iOS devices and get started with an amazing movie experience at home. Most of these apps allows you to download and play movies but they also allows you to watch TV shows, trailers and teasers and keep you updated on latest gossips from the tinsel world.
A couple of movie apps like Cinema box, Viewstar, Megabox HD, Snagfilms, ShowBox app, Cracle, Viestar, etc. MovieBox app is however compatible with iOS devices only while ShowBox app runs on Android platforms alone. Megabox HD app has also gained colossal popularity owing to its many interesting features. Here are key highlights of these popular apps.
Viewstar Movie app
Viewstar free movie app can be installed in a number of devices including Androids and iPhones. It is easy to look for movies using this app with its various search options. The other key features are mentioned below.
- The app works absolutely fine on iPhones and all Android devices and is easily downloadable.
- It has a language filter facility that allows you to sort flicks and TV shows according to your language preference.
- The app has biographies of popular celebrities and lets you read celebrity news and gossips keeping you entertained beyond action and drama from TV shows and movies.
MovieBox (http://movieboxappdwl.org) streaming app is widely popular and it works a lot like popcorn time that enables the users to watch numerous movies and TV shows.
- The app has a stack of flicks and videos to choose from and you can start streaming them right away and get movies on demand.
- The on demand functionality of MovieBox app helps you to grab the latest movies and watch them for absolutely free. You can also scroll through the other bunch of flicks in the app and watch movies from old classic times as well as the latest masala ones.
- MovieBox app works on both Android and iOS devices and is built on a simple interface. It can also be installed on PCs.
Snagfilms is yet another highly demanded movie app that is being used by a major chunk of the crowd. The app does not only allow you to watch movies and videos but it also facilitates sharing of flicks over social media.
- Snagfilms movie apps works on all iOS platforms and devices and is easily downloadable.
- It displays a huge collection of movies and you can also scroll through the categories to watch the movies of your choice.
The app has grown in popularity owing to its feature of allowing movies to be showcased in high definition mode making it a fabulous picture.
- This app has a huge stack of flicks in its collection and you can choose the flicks of your choice from any category like actions, drama, tragedy, comedy, etc.
- It has movies from very olden times as well. You can create your own playlist and save movies for future and watch them later in offline mode.
It is very important for a team to understand the proper technique for rotation in a game of volleyball. A team can only rotate in volleyball when they receive a serve after winning a rally with the opposite team. Once a team receives a serve, all six players must rotate clockwise once so that the new server rotates from the right front to the right back of the court. Below are few volleyball rotation rules.
Knowing the Six Court Positions
Each team’s side of the court will have two rows of three players each making a total of six positions. The players rotate clockwise. Below are the six positions (labeled counter- clockwise):
- Position 1: The right back- where the serving player is.
- Position 2: The right front- in front of right back.
- Position 3: The middle front- to the left of front right.
- Position 4: The left front- to the left of middle front.
- Position 5: The left back- behind the left front.
- Position 6: The middle back- behind the middle front.
You might be interested in learning more about the best portable basketball hoops
Knowing your Position in the Team
A player’s court position is where he/ she is standing on the court which changes with every rotation; the player’s position on the team is their set role and this doesn’t change. Here are the positions of the players and what they do:
- The Setter: The job of the setter is to set the hitters for them to hit the ball.
- The Outside-hitter: The outside- hitter hits the ball from the strong corner- front left for right- handed players and front right for left- handed players.
- The Middle-blocker: The middle- blocker is usually a strong and tall person on the team who is mostly in the middle front and blocks every hit. This player can also move to form a double block with either of the outside hitters.
- DS: The DS player plays in the black row and does a lot of rolling and digging so that they can keep the ball in play. They have to make a substitution with the refs if they want to come in the game.
Knowing when to Rotate
You rotate when you side- out. A side- out case is when the opposite team has the serve but your team has won. If your team wins the point when the other team is serving, then the person in the front right will move to the right back, thus becoming the new server. If your team is serving and you win a point, then you do not rotate but stay in the same position. After a player serves from position 1, he/ she will rotate to position 6 (middle back), then to position five, then to position four, then to position three, then to position two, before returning to position 1, the serving position.
Knowing when to sub out
A player may either stay in the game or be subbed out with another player when they reach a certain rotation. This depends on the player’s level of play and position.
Knowing where to move during your Rotations
A player can move after the server makes contact with the ball to optimize your position. Until the ball is served, a player cannot move. While players can move positions, the backcourt players can’t move to the net to block or spike and must make all the attacking actions behind the attack line. This rule exists so that the skilled Spikers can’t dominate in all of their six rotations. The setter can also look like he’s hiding behind other players before a point because he has to be in correct rotation order before he can move to the net.
Now that you know about rotation rules, its time you invest in the best volleyball shoes and dominate the sport!